Thursday, October 14, 2010

Quiet.

Leeland has been sleeping for almost 2 hours. Which might be a bad thing since the day time is when we are supposed to be awake, but I'm ok with it for right now.

I turned the tv off.

I don't have any music on my new laptop yet and I'm too lazy to get up and walk over to the iPod dock.

The weather is so beautiful outside, a little chilly, making it a little cool in the house. Which is nice because the AC doesn't have to run, and I get to cuddle up in a blanket.

None of the lights in the house are on. The only light is the sunlight streaming in the windows.

My new "fall smell" candle is lit on the coffee table.

Oliver is also sleeping.

I could be cleaning the bathrooms like I said I would. I could be finishing Leeland's laundry. I could be making food because I am hungry right now. I could be showering.

But I'm not.

I'm just sitting here, enjoying the quiet.

And it is beautiful.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment